1. in the Trinity: God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. in God as omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
3. that Jesus is God's son and was God in flesh here on earth
4. that Jesus died a horrible death on the cross for all of our sins so we could accept our salvation as a free gift.
5. that Jesus rose three days after His death to signify that Satan didn't win
6. that once we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior, we are saved
7. that once saved, always saved
8. that the Holy Spirit is still at work
9. that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God
10. in a relationship with Jesus Christ over religious acts/thinking
11. that faith without works is dead
12. but that grace trumps law
13. in a real heaven and a real hell
14. that Jesus truly came so that we could have abundant life while still here on earth